Join Our Team!
Are you a talented import auto technician? If so, you are invited to apply for a position at First Class Automotive. First Class employment includes great pay, excellent benefits and the opportunity to work in a friendly, comfortable and air-conditioned environment equipped with the most recent technologically advanced automotive equipment.
First Class Automotive Employment Perks include:
- A friendly, comfortable work environment
- Competitive, performance-based pay
- 40-hour work week
- No evening or weekend hours
- A comfortable, air-conditioned shop
- 2 bays with lifts per tech
- A computer for every tech
- The most recent technology for diagnosing and servicing customers' vehicles
- Service writers who order parts and talk to customers so you're complimentary to work on cars
- Stable environment with a well-established company committed to ongoing investments in education, training and equipment
First Class Automotive Employee Benefits include:
- Qualified retirement plan with company matching contribution
- Paid health coverage for employees
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Workers' Compensation coverage
- Employer contribution to Social Security
- Contact Us:
Contact us to inquire about how to become a valued member of our First Class Automotive Team:
Call us or fill out our contact form.
Most technicians consider First Class Automotive a very desirable place to work and for that reason, we have very little turnover. We offer a very competitive benefits package including paid holidays, paid vacation, uniforms, retirement plan and annual training. Salary range is based on your ability but is usually $40K-70K. No nights, no weekends, no warranty work. The entire facility is clean, bright, and air-conditioned, and each tech has 2 lifts. We have a full array of factory scan tools. Most important to you, we consistently stay very busy. If you are presently employed but would like to discuss your opportunities with us, we can guarantee total discretion.
May 25, 2021: Experienced Technician - We are currently looking for an experienced Technician. A background in BMW, Lexus or Mercedes is desirable but not required. If interested please send your resume to [email protected]
The background of our techs is typically some combination of experience in dealerships, franchises, and independent shops.
The point is this-you don't have to be a 20 year Master Mechanic to do well at First Class Automotive. If you have a talent for working on cars, a passion for giving your very best on every job, and a dedication to improving your skills, you might be First Class material.
While the experience factors vary from employee to employee, we are very specific about what we require on the issues of ethics and character. Our reputation is based on years of hard work, honesty, and reliability. These qualities are displayed by every member of our team. We respect each other and our customers and their vehicles. These qualities help preserve the successful business and healthy work environment we enjoy.